Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Getting old....

I have always said I dont want to get old but then when I saw this I really decided i didnt want to. We went to breakfast with Nate and Tina at Denny's and sitting about a table away from us was this Grandma! She got there with a bag full of stuffed animals that she had crocheted herself and we all thought cute she is going to give them to her grandkids! Well no, that is where the sad part kicks in.... She set them all up on the table around her and had a little tea party with them! Poor grandma love all alone so she had to go to breakfast with her stuffed animals!


1 comment:

Jeff and Jenn said...

Hey, Krista! That is way sad and only a little scary. You look so great (as usual)! I can't believe there was a camel in West Jordan! Haha. One time Jefferson and I were driving through Wyoming where there was absolutely nothing and you could see for litterally miles around and there was this cow just off the road. Like, no hills or farms or anything anywhere and we kept laughing at the Lone Cow and how in the heck he got there!
Anyway, it's good to "see" you.... in pictures.... Hope no one steals them off your walls....