Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer so far

Here is what I have been up to so far this summer... No not really a super busy summer just been to lazy to take the time to post on my blog so enjoy! However I have been horrible at taking pictures as well....



To start the summer off Tj's mom and Sister came to visit! We went to lagoon, made it to nickle cade (for little kids you think? Yes it is but we still had a good time!) did lots of shopping and just hung out! It was a good time however I never had my camera when I wanted it hopefully I can get some from his mom cuz there are some funny ones!


She was not to excited about coming with us she doesnt like Lagoon very much but Tj's sister wanted a friend! Thanks Cam you the best!





Tj helping some little kids get this ball rolling! It was funny cuz when we walked away they were trying to get it going an couldnt!






Then we made it out to Colorado to see Tj's dad and grandpa! Yet again a super good time and all I got was one picture! Thank you to his Dad, Step-mom and Grandpa for showing us around for a good time! To start off we went to Snowmass village and Aspen which by the way it SO cool if you have never been there highly recommended. Its so pretty there and lots of HUGE cool houses! And I have never seen so many private jets in my whole life!!! I got to see all his dads old cars that he has restored which was so cool! Tj had told me about them but actually seeing some of them was fun! We get to go down there in 2 weeks for his car show he puts on which should be awesome and I will have to take tons of pictures that time around! Other then that we just hung out and laughed! Tj has always told me wait till you meet my dad and grandpa I am just like them and wow was that true! It was crazy how much alike the three of them are and so entertaining to watch! Thanks to everyone down there for letting us come down and make it fun!







Tj with his Dad and Grandpa!




Other then that we have just been hanging out and doing the summer thing! We go swimming and boating when we arent working and can and loving every minute of it! And I will just say this, I needed a swimming suit in a hurry one day and Walmart was close so we went there. I LOVE my walmart swimming suit its so cute however I DO NOT recommend trying to wake surf in a walmart swimming suit! Lets just say the first time I tried I lost my bottoms hence the reason for the shorts this time around! Sorry to everyone who got a show!!


We look retarded I know but it was bright outside!




Thanks Trish for coming to play with us!



Tj getting ready to wake surf!!Getting ready to try out a 360....





And he completed it first attempt! Good job babe! And here i am attempting and do it! I love wake surfing!!Tj getting ready to get his butt kicked by Sunny on the tube! Poor kid had a rough time he was thrown off and did the super man face plant, got flipped thown and whipped around!




And to stay ready for summer Kierstien wanted to help me wax my armpits! Thanks Kiers your the best!!!


1 comment:

Lacey said...

Ash your so crazy... putting pictures on here of you waxing your armpit hair! ha ha : ) You crack me up! Glad you're having fun! Can't wait to see you and hang out! And Keep up on your blog!!! I like to see pictures of my BFF once in a while!!!