Thursday, November 12, 2009

A night out...

Habits anyone??? Ted and I decided to go along with Ty, Carrie and Brad to Habits and oh was it a trip... there were so many old... like grandpa age.... guys at the bar dancing their little hearts out and some of the most interesting people I have ever seeen. As the boys were wandering somewhere Carrie and I had some dude come up to us and insist on talking to us about 2 feet from our faces... now I dont normally have a personal bubble so you know if I got uncomfortable it was bad... Now the reason for this story is due to this guy I found out something I never knew... If your from kearns you can only wear fake jewerly... REALLY!!! What he was trying to prove by telling me that Im not sure but it was all kinds of odd balls like that all night long. All in all it was a super fun night with all kinds of entertaining people watching!!!


Ted and I!
Carrie and Ty sure do love them both to death!
Brad... not really sure what is going on in this picture...
Story behind this picture... Ted saw two guys that he was questioning straight or not... so Ty decided he would help Ted answer the question.... This being one of the many ways... Thank you Ty you are so very helpful and funny!


Ted and Ty wanted to dance up on stage... what they are doing here not really sure... but if you notice the guys head in the bottom of the picture he was in love with Carrie so he was close at all times... Sorry buddy she is married!!!

No comments: