Thursday, November 12, 2009

The joys of Halloween season!!! To get ready for all the fun we went over to Ty and Carries to carve pumpkins and decorate Halloween houses.... After many many long hours the fun was over and it was well worth it!!!
Look at the focus on Ted and Ty's faces... when ever those two are around each other there is some type of competition.... However with sharp knifes and little kids involved maybe not such a good idea to give them both a knife and pumpkin at the same time....

Carrie, Ty, Riley, Kalie, Kielee, Kaden and I scooping out the insides while Ted plays camera man!

Gotta show off all the insides your digging out! She is so freaking cute and so much fun!

Trying to get kaden to eat a raw pumpkin seed the look on his face when he finally did was priceless!!! Kielee was dead set on helping Ted cut out the face she drew and was not having it any other way... Good job babe it takes skills to cut out faces like that :) Kaden and Ted showing off the scary face Kaden drew for Ted to carve!


This is where the fun all began with the houses... I think I laughed harder when Ted, Carrie and me were trying to get the base together then I had in a long time... If you will notice our house Ted put supports on there till it hardened.(don't worry he doesn't do construction for a living or anything ha ha ha) and Carries was built a little off her house has a overhang on the right side only... It was strategically built that way... for what reason you ask... I'm not really sure... cuz that is how it ends up when you are the only one building it I suppose!

Carrie getting everything ready.... Carries house with the overhang.... Our house with the supports! ha ha ha thanks Ted Kalie and Riley decorating their house...
Just getting started on the fun of decorating the Halloween houses....

I'm not really sure who was more into it Ted and I or Kaden and Kielee... thanks for the reminder Carrie that it was for the kids not us!
Hard at work....

Ted and Kaden so proud of their work so far!

Kielee putting on as much candy as possible...

And when we were done decorating you gotta finish it off can't waste anything....

So maybe we ate just a little of the black frosting.... Talk about a sugar high....


The Finished Project


So so so much fun! Thanks for the invite over Ty and Carrie....

2 comments:

Lacey said...

These pictures are so adorable! I love them all! P.s.- I think she ate way more frosting than you...just a guess : )

Tasty Tidbits said...

Krista!! My friend!! I didn't even know you had a blog! I don't even know how I found it haha, but I'm glad I did! How have you been?? Looks like you've been having a great summer and fall so far! Call me, we need to catch up!