Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Summer time fun!

I love summer time... lots and lots of boating which I had lots of pictures of till someone broke into Trish's car and stole her camera so now I dont have to good ones of me getting up on the wake board for the first time ever... Thanks Dustin for getting me up!!!


Then it was hair cut time but Jackson is a barginer and wouldnt let me cut his hair till he got to cut mine as well... good thing the clippers were broken but i was still nervous he was gonna make them work and i was gonna go to bed crying about the new hair cut i got!! It was a relief when it was over!











And then there are the random nights out on the town with Trish... I sure do love her! And us at the motorcross races!!! As my brothers always give me crap about... Girls document everything... Yes we do and we love it!!! How ever I am sad that summer is coming to an end...



1 comment:

Lacey said...

Ash you are such a cutie in all these pictures! But you need to get the NUGGET off your page!!! : )