Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Blakey!!!

Happy Birthday Blakey he is the big 1!!! I freaking love these little kids they are so much fun!! And I sure do love when Amber brings them to Utah. As we have taught Jackson... Utah is better then Idaho cuz people from Idaho are WEIRDOS!!!! ha ha ha

I think he just might have enjoyed his cake a little bit! Jackson being a bully! He loves to wait till Blake is playing with a toy and then take it away!!! Ha ha poor kid is just turning one and already getting picked on! Tyler and Aubrees cute little boy Quinton looks like he is drunk! ha ha






3 of my 4 Nephews I sure do love them!! Danny, Jackson and Blake!!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

IT was so fun to see all those pictures! Your face looks so skinny! I'm jelous : ) Quinton is such a stud! I've never seen a picture of him! He looks so cute and of course Amber's kids are adorable!! : )I love my Cute Herd family!!