Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Welcome to UTAH!!!

First off, I have learned not to complain! So I posted about the lovely little rental car they gave me and not to long after I got a call from the insurance company that they would only pay for my rental for another day, so the lesson learned here is be grateful for what you have cuz now I am completely without while I fight for the value on my car!!!! Thanks TJ for being so good about sharing the truck! I love you!

After 4 years of school and 2000 hours of doing hair I finally took my first state board test and PASSED!!!! YAY one more to go and then I will be licensed to do hair FINALLY!!!!


So the other day Tj and I were driving down 90th south and 3200 west and Tj looks over and goes who does that? confused about what he is looking at I look in the same direction he is looking and see what he is talking about! Sure enough sitting in the back yard where you would maybe see a horse or chickens these people have nothing other then CAMELS!!!! HELLO PEOPLE! The animal known for its amazing ability to walk across the sand is just hanging out in the snow! So as I was driving to work today, I yet again passed them and am still in amazement at this... Really people really? A camel in Utah lets get real! So if you would like to see camels you don't have to go to the zoo or travel far, you can now see them in West Jordan!!!!




3 comments:

Lacey said...

That's crazy ash... you should of hopped the fence and jumped on! I bet you've never rode on a camel before!!! There's a house by us out here that has a whole bunch of donkeys around! It's pretty weird! : )

Lacey said...

I miss you too!! We live way too far away from each other! We are planning to come there maybe Jan or february so we can play in the snow and stuff and of course see everyone! But my baby won't be a baby anymore by then!! You should come visit us! As soon as we get in our house you need to come! We are in the process of getting lending right now!

Lacey said...

I'm serious too! You really should! I'm a stay at home Mommy now so we can just go play all day! We can go to the Georgia Aquarium which is the largest in the U.S.! And we could go to six flags or there's a million other things to do!! Lot's of good shopping here and tons of pools! We talk to our lender last night and she said " it's a go! Start home shopping!" So we are just looking at houses now... So hopefully not too much longer!