Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter weekend

Talk about a crazy weekend. We joined the 40,000 other people that decided it would be fun to head to the sand dunes. Yes it was packed, Yes it was FREEZING and rainy most of the time, Yes I am the worst camper ever ( my idea of camping is the Hilton) But I must admit I was a trooper and Yes it was a really good time! We had lots of late nights, lots of laughs, many many hours by the huge fire trying not to freeze and managed to run into the most random people. Needless to say it was a good time. Thank you Chels and Nickki for taking pictures although I took my camera I never was near it when I wanted it.

Me Tony and Chels
Not really sure what was so funny but Tj and Bubba thought they were pretty funny!

Tj me and Nikki


Tj Chels and I


Tj and I! I dont know why but he loves to stick his tounge out at me in pictures!

We came home from the Dunes early Sunday in time to make it to church with the family. However yet again couldnt manage to find my camera when I wanted it so no pictures of Easter! Thanks Babe for always making me do things I wouldn't normally call a good time but always have fun doing it.


No comments: